*** Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award ***
*** Winner of the 2014 TeachersWithApps Award ***
* Learning phonics helps children learn to read and spell.
* Knowing & learning the sounds of abc, alphabet and letter combinations teaches kids to decode words as the child reads.
* Learning & practicing phonics helps kid know which letters to use as the child reads & writes words.
* Kids learn phonics in kindergarten, first grade & second grade.
* Kids with dyslexia benefit from phonics instruction even beyond third grade.
* Kids learn to associate & match letters of alphabet/abc to the sound of the letter
* Phonics Alphabet Sound is an educational & learning game that teaches phonics, building blocks to spelling & reading.
* Mastery of phonics ie recognizing alphabet sound & matching the alphabet & abc sound to the letter is necessary for the child to become confident reader.
* Mastery of the phonics, abc & alphabet is needed to be able to learn to read.
* Hooked on Phonics available in the market from "Hooked on Phonics" teaches children abc, letters, alphabet.
* Hooked on Phonics teaches kids how to read and become independent reader.
* Kids learn to associate & match letter & abc to the sound of the letter. Hooked on Phonics is one game that does that well.
* Hooked on Phonics is a popular kids learning program that teaches letters & phonics.
Full TopIQ Phonics Series:
TopIQ Phonics: Letters of Alphabet
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Tracing
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Uppercase
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Lowercase
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 1 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 2 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 3 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 4 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: My First Leveled Reader
100+ required educational skills for kids in preschool, nursery, kindergarten & first grade within ONE app.
Parents Dashboard to monitor child s learning
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/topiq-kids-learning-games/id509343934?mt=8
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different educational games, Agnitus' learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child s skill level to appropriate lesson. Recognizing your child s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery of curriculum. The Skill Report Card provides informative, at-a-glance results of child's learning experience.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Turbo Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2 is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
Turbo Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2 (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 75.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.